Artwork Proofs – Screen Printing, Design, Embroidery, Cut & Sew
We thoroughly inspect all of our products, however, the customer is responsible for making sure the spelling, grammar, layout, ink and garment colors, sizing, placements and design are correct before approving the proof. The customer approves all screen printing, design, embroidery, and cut & sew proofs in written or email form prior to production. Payment is submitted prior to production start. The customer is 100% responsible for approvals of Copyright, Trademark and Licensing Agreements for their artwork.
- Computer monitor screens differ in vibrance of color hue, so for precise color matches, we highly suggest providing us with Pantone colors codes or we will choose a color that best fits your artwork design.
- Proofing does not accurately represent how halftone or color blends will appear on the garment.
- All print placements are approximate.
- Please approve artwork when it is 100% ready to go into production.
Samples – Screen Printing
We can provide a sample before production begins, for a fee. Production begins after approval of screen printing sample.
We can also schedule a “press check” where the customer schedules an in-shop appointment to approve a physical sample the day production begins. The customer will be billed a re-set up fee if they miss the appointment or are more than 10 minutes late.
At the press check we can make minor adjustments:
- Ink Colors
- Opacity of Ink Colors
- Minor placement location change (within reason)
- Adjustments to squeegee variables
Changes requiring significant re-work are subject to a re-set up fee:
- Changes to artwork print size and separation (number of colors)
- Major placement location changes
Graphic Design Work
We first gather all relevant information needed to create a logo/graphic design from the customer. The timeline will be disclosed to the customer at this time. Upon customer’s feedback on the design, we will make revisions until the customer is satisfied. A revision is a variation or course correction to the design. We consider the design project complete upon the customer’s approval in written form.
Customer Supplied Garments
If a customer supplies garments, we will inspect the garment before approval. We reserve the right to reject any garments for production if it is deemed unusable for the project at hand. Customer supplied garments must be delivered to us unbagged and accurately counted. Also, please account for 5% waste (margin of error), as extras cannot be ordered for misprints.
From more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions please contact us, we are here to help!